Features & Benefits
Choosing a high quality underlay will make a big difference to how your rug looks, feels and wears over time. Your choice of underlay also impacts on the flooring below. We offer a premium product in custom sizes plus pre-cut standard sizes to make buying the best underlay as simple as possible for you.
- Safety - underlay prevents rugs from moving on any surface
- Comfort - it makes any rug softer underfoot
- Protection - it protects your floor from scratching. Over time even the softest rug with movement can scratch a floor
- Hard & Soft Floors - works with timber, tile and carpet
- For hard surfaces (tiles/stone/timber/vinyl etc), place the grey side down
- For soft surfaces (carpet), place the white side down
- We do not recommend washing this product
- This product is not designed for outdoor use
- You can cut or trim Underluxe with scissors or a utility knife if required
- If using more than one piece there is no need to join with tape
Installation of Underluxe on hard floors
Installation of Underluxe on soft floors
Underluxe is designed to be approximately 100-200mm smaller than the rug all over - this is to ensure that the edge is a low as possible to avoid trip hazards.
|Underlay Dimensions||To Suit Rugs|
|M||2300 x 2900||2400 x 3000|
|L||2600 x 1750 (2pcs)
2600 x 3500 joined
|2700 x 3600|
|XL||2900 x 1950 (2pcs)
2900 x 3900 joined
|3000 x 4000|
per metre or part thereof
All dimensions in millimetres
Custom sizes can be cut to suit your needs via our stockists.
If you have any further questions, please refer to your preferred stockist for support.
What tools are needed to trim the pad?
Which side faces the carpet or hard floor?
Will Underluxe leave a residue?
Can I wash Underluxe?
How long does Underluxe last?
How do I cut Underluxe if I need to change the shape?
Can I use Underluxe on heated floors?
Can I use Underluxe on the outside of my home?
Underluxe is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or material at the date of shipment. If the product should fail to perform its intended application under normal working conditions, due to any defect of workmanship or material, then we agree to replace the defective product. This warranty is valid only if the product is handled, stored and installed correctly.
Underluxe is guaranteed not to stain, oxidise or discolour correctly installed, finished and maintained floors and carpeting. Sub-floors surfaces changes due to change of light exposure is not considered a fault caused by Underluxe. Refer to floor supplier for guidance in this case.